Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Under New Management

I am leaving the Monroe County Public Defender's Office at the end of the month. I'll be joining these guys, doing mostly civil litigation. Since I will not be practicing much criminal law, I have decided to hand the reigns of this blog over to Brian Shiffrin. He is the First Assistant Public Defender here in Monroe County, and he has also been my supervisor during the entire time this blog has been up. I think it might be the first time in the history of blogging that a boss has taken over the blog of an employee. Brian brings enormous experience and talent to the table; it has been a great experience learning from him the past several years, and I am extremely happy that he has agreed to take over the day-to-day posting responsibilities here at Indignant Indigent. This blog is in very good hands going forward.